You've probably noticed some of the family traits which have been passed down through the generations in your family. Then there are just some habits and ways of living that you pick up along the way which makes you undeniably Armenian. Here are a few:
1. Your grandmother hands you one of her homemade kebab sandwiches and refers to it as a hamburger.
2. Turning your coffee cup upside down to have a family member read your fortune becomes a habit.
3. Going on a trip? Your grandma will pack grape leaves to take along the journey.
4. Weddings are always major events, so going to a typical wedding, you'll be one of at least five hundred other guests.
5. You are thirty years old, living at home with your folks, and you drive a B.M.W.
6. Your name is a tongue twister, so you prefer to go by your nickname which sounds nothing like your original name.
7. If you attend an Armenian wedding, you're full by the time you have finished the appetizers, never mind the other three courses.
8. Saying goodbye to friends and family can take forever.
9. At least once in your life, you were forced to attend the wedding of a relative you never even knew existed.
10. Of course, you have been to a Vahe Berberian show.
11. Your family doesn't know what real Tupperware is, they only wash and reuse yogurt and margarine containers. The kitchen cupboards are full of them.
12. You know that Principal Skinner on the 'The Simpson's' is originally from Armin Tamzarian.
13. You had your picture taken with Harout Pambioukjian, the Armenian version of Elvis.
14. You run on Armenian time, in other words, you're always late.
Any of these look familiar? That's right....you're Armenian!